Online Sales Process
DomainThread is committed to providing a simple, safe and secure transaction process for online domain name purchases. DomainThread uses Escrow.com for buyers protection as using Escrow.com reduces the risk of online fraud for both the buyer and seller (DomainThread).
Escrow.com is a trusted third party, which collects, holds and releases funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller. Escrow.com is a US government regulated and licensed escrow company that is compliant with Escrow Law.
To purchase a domain name from DomainThread, please follow the simple process below:
- Prospective buyer finds a domain name within DomainThreads marketplace.
- Prospective buyer clicks on the domain name and completes the contact us inquiry for the domain.
- DomainThread contacts the buyer and correspondence between both parties begins.
- Buyer and Seller agree to price and terms for the domain name.
- A Domain Name Sales Agreement and/or a Non Disclosure Agreement is created, if required.
- Buyer makes payment utitizing Escrow.com services.
- Once payment is verified, DomainThread will arrange the transfer of the domain name to the buyer.
- The domain name transfer process is initiated and the domain name will be moved to buyers account within 7 days or earlier, usually within hours.
- Upon the successful transfer of the domain name, the payment funds are released to DomainThread.
Terms of Sale
- Following the completion of the Escrow inspection period, all domain name sales are final.
- Prices presented through the Escrow service may be a currency conversion into US Dollars ($). All currency conversions will be accurate based upon the start date of the transaction.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer will be responsible for paying all Escrow fees. Please review Escrow.com for more information on the Escrow fees.
- Buyer and Seller must comply with the full terms and conditions of Escrow.com.
- The agreed price is inclusive of a $40 administration and processing fee.
- Escrow.com does not instruct the seller to transfer the domain name until they have verified receipt of the buyer’s payment.
- Your payment is only released to DomainThread when you have confirmed that you have control of the domain and upon completion of an inspection period (usually 1-3 days). This process ensures a secure transfer between both parties.